Sarsuna Law College Library has a collection of wide range of Text Books, Reference Books, Journals, Reports, etc. Efforts are always on to keep the library up-dated. Recently the College has installed e-library also in order to facilitate searching of case decisions and references.
Rules & Regulations of Library
- One book is issued against Borrowing Card for seven days only. Within seven days the book may be reissued for the next seven days. Reissuance can be made once only.
- In the event of failure in returning the book within the specified date, a fine will be charged from that specified day till the date of return. Holidays within that period are also counted in calculation of the period of default.
- If there be any permanent damage to a book caused by means of mark, etc. and/or if any page is cutt off or torn, the erring student will have to pay the full price of the book.
- Books issued for reading inside the library only, cannot be taken outside the library. Violation of this rule shall attract a fine.
- Books will be issued to students against their own cards only.